Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

THE JACKASS AWARD





















 
 
 
 
PRESENTED TO HOWARD NEMAIZER AKA NEMA
 
September 6, 2017, The Year of Our Lord


Here is a post from Howard Nemaizer's (aka Nema) Facebook page, another defamatory piece of lie-ridden, sensationalist trash against Barbara Hartwell, sent to me by Sherri Kane.

Howard Nemaizer is the latest recipient of THE JACKASS AWARD. May he display it proudly on the shelf of the laundry room, from which he broadcasts his show, TRASH TALK NEWS.

As my regular readers will know, this website is the one and only place I post my reports. I don't join online forums, discussion groups, public news outlets, nor do I submit my work to any such organizations. If my reports are found elsewhere, they were not offered or placed there by me.

I don't use social media, nor do I participate in online discussions, arguments, debates, etc. I don't have access to these venues either (that would require “signing up”), so I only see what is occasionally sent to me by friends/colleagues. (Which I suppose could be considered a small blessing.)

I have no interest in interacting with the public, especially online. I don't have a public e-mail address. If anyone wants to contact me, they may easily do so at my PO box, assuming it is worth their time. If not, so be it.

This is an important issue, as regards the subject of this report.

Since I have received this, I will take this opportunity to (once again) refute the malicious, libelous falsehoods of Howard Nemaizer.

I was also sent some comments which were apparently connected to Nemaizer's libel, an exchange between left-wing agitator, Janet Phelan, a supporter of Nemaizer, and my friend, Sherri Kane, and have copied them here (at bottom of page).


HOWARD NEMA ON FACEBOOK


"Diplomats attacked by direct energy weapons has hit the mainstream news. Not fake news. I know a little about this, since I myself was attacked live on air by a neuro-weapon in 2012 on Truth Broadcast Network. 2012 was when my show WE ARE CHANGE with Howard Nema and Vinny B da Truth, later called TRUTH TALK NEWS began to really take off, after having author Fritz Springmeier on as a guest.

I haven't addressed this enough: After CIA COINTELPRO operative Barbara Hartwell was tasked to befriend me and bamboozled me into buying her lies and bullshit and giving her "donations" and a platform for her disinformation campaign, she turned on me. In fact, all my problems with COINTELPRO began after what I believed I was doing was helping a targeted individual, who was really targeting me.

When I first had Barbara on my show, my $2000 SONY HD video camera was fried LIVE ON AIR and my computer was crashed and fried by an EMP. (This computer sabotage happened 3x. The last soon after I moved BH in in November 2014.) This convinced me, she was a "target". Little did I know at the time that I was the only target. There were many sabotaged live broadcasts. So many, in fact, I had to record shows and then post them because my stream would always be hacked. THIS IS ALL TRUE! And some people say there is no NWO.

BH did her best to discredit all of my associates in the Truth Movement and befriended others to side against me. Harry Link warned me about Barbara, at the time, but I didn't listen. I even moved her into my home for six weeks in 2014 when she claimed to be facing homelessness. Soon after, Barbara Hartwell turned on me (as she has done to many others) in an attempt to discredit me on her blog. Barbara Hartwell, the poor suffering MK ULTRA "victim" is a CIA COINTELPRO operative currently living in the tony town of Rhinebeck, NY. So much for facing homelessness. She is a fraud and con artist and if you read her relentless attacks you will realize she is absolutely insane.

This became clearer to me soon after we gave her a place to stay. Soon after she left all her contact phone numbers and emails dried up. I was unable to locate her. I called out appeals for her to contact me on every show I did . I was very worried about her. A year later, after apparently falling off the earth, she shows up in Rhinebeck, NY relentlessly attacking me, my wife and of course, TRUTH TALK NEWS on her blog without so much as a phone call or email to me. Just a laser beam driven relentless string of attacks.

One day she just decided, (or was told/programmed) to attack me and my credibility, She continues to attack mine and other truth activist's credibility to this day. Beware of Barbara Hartwell"

 
HOWARD NEMAIZER'S OUTRAGEOUS LIES REFUTED


I will now refute each lie from jackass Howard Nemaizer with FACTS. Nemaizer has never once, in all of his defamatory trash, “addressed” so much as one FACT, for which he has presented even a shred of evidence. Without facts, there can be no evidence. Nemaizer is operating on wild speculation, fueled by his emotions and eg0, which are obviously out of his control. He has never presented a logical argument which could possibly back up his claims. And he never will.


"I haven't addressed this enough: After CIA COINTELPRO operative Barbara Hartwell was tasked to befriend me and bamboozled me into buying her lies and bullshit and giving her "donations" and a platform for her disinformation campaign, she turned on me. In fact, all my problems with COINTELPRO began after what I believed I was doing was helping a targeted individual, who was really targeting me."


Nemaizer calls Barbara Hartwell a “CIA COINTELPRO operative”. This is merely Nemaizer parroting my longtime enemies and detractors, out of his vast ignorance of any kind of intelligence operations. When in doubt, when lacking any facts, be a parrot, join the Greek Chorus of his fellow stooges.

Nemaizer claims that Barbara Hartwell was “tasked to befriend” him. “Tasked” by whom? And for what purpose?

Here are the FACTS. I had never heard of Howard Nemaizer, in FACT, I lived in blissful ignorance of his existence, until some mutual acquaintance sent me a link to one of his shows, on which he was interviewing Anthony Hilder, a longtime crony of the late FBI chief Ted Gunderson.

My first thought was, What a flaming buffoon! A short, grossly fat middle-aged man wearing a bright yellow 'Don't Tread on Me' T-shirt, yelling, bug-eyed, at the camera. Just another wannabe, seeking fame and fortune on You Tube.

I at no time made any effort to “befriend” Howard Nemaizer. The FACT is, he issued an invitation for me to appear on his show, and the only reason I accepted was because my friends, Dr. Len Horowitz and Sherri Kane, requested that I appear with them. They were interested in exposing Anthony Hilder as a shill, so I agreed to be part of the show.

The subsequent approaches and invitations were made by Nemaizer, not by me.

More to the point, why would CIA (whom Nemaizer claims I work for) bother “targeting” the likes of Howard Nemaizer? The very thought is ludicrous. I'm certain the folks at Langley, reading Nemaizer's utter absurdities, as given here, are howling with hilarity.


"...bamboozled me into buying her lies and bullshit and giving her "donations" and a platform for her disinformation campaign, she turned on me."


Again, Nemaizer makes claims of “lies and bullshit”. Has he ever once specified even one such “lie”? Has the precise nature of the purported “bullshit” ever been stated, using my own words? No. Never once. Nemaizer speaks in vague generalities, because his claims have no basis in fact.

Now, he says he gave me a “platform”, for a “disinformation campaign”? Why would I need Howard Nemaizer, assuming I wanted to run such a campaign? Were that the case, I could easily have chosen some of the many large, commercial, high-traffic programs, such as the ones which have invited me as a guest, going back decades. Not only Internet shows, but broadcast from a studio.

And if I were in the employ of CIA, as claimed by Nemaizer, can he really believe they would have chosen an inconsequential little rank amateur like him, to be the “platform”?

But no, Howard Nemaizer, a credulous government stooge, an ignorant, self-aggrandizing yokel, would be just the ticket!


"In fact, all my problems with COINTELPRO began after what I believed I was doing was helping a targeted individual, who was really targeting me."


The only “problems” Howard Nemaizer had, which related to COINTELPRO, were caused by the FACT that he thought he could latch onto a legitimate CIA whistleblower, in attempts to make a name for himself. He played with fire, he got burned.


"When I first had Barbara on my show, my $2000 SONY HD video camera was fried LIVE ON AIR and my computer was crashed and fried by an EMP. (This computer sabotage happened 3x. The last soon after I moved BH in in November 2014.) This convinced me, she was a "target". Little did I know at the time that I was the only target. There were many sabotaged live broadcasts. So many, in fact, I had to record shows and then post them because my stream would always be hacked. THIS IS ALL TRUE! And some people say there is no NWO."


The incident, as reported by Nemaizer, is not at all unusual. Such attacks on equipment have happened repeatedly, to talk show hosts who have Barbara Hartwell as a guest, all of whom (except Nemaizer) have understood that the sabotage was directed, not at them, personally, but at the actual TARGET: CIA whistleblower Barbara Hartwell. They were professionals, unlike Howard Nemaizer. And none of them blamed me for the incident. (See reports on this site for details.)

But for Nemaizer to believe that HE was the target is absolute foolishness. Again, WHY? Nobody in the intelligence world cares a whit about little Mr. Howard Nemaizer and his parroted and plagiarized conspiracy theories. And he claims HE is the “only target”. A target of his own negatively-inflated ego, his own unmitigated stupidity, for sure.


"...after I moved BH in in November 2014."


Another lie from Howard Nemaizer. In FACT, it was November 2013, NOT 2014, when I was drawn into Nemaizer's web of lies and false promises of “sanctuary”, when I ended up stranded in a filthy, dark, cold, mold-infested basement, from November 22, 2013 until December 21, 2013. NOT “six weeks” in 2014, as claimed by the liar.


"THIS IS ALL TRUE! And some people say there is no NWO."


No, indeed, in FACT, NONE of it is true, not as reported by Nemaizer. He thinks the existence of the NWO will be proved by HIS claims of “truth”, that HE, HOWARD NEMAIZER, has been “targeted”, therefore it MUST BE TRUE! 

All hands on deck! Batten down the hatches! The NWO is coming, yes, they are coming for their most formidable foe, Howard Nemaizer!

(Run the canned laugh track here....)


"BH did her best to discredit all of my associates in the Truth Movement and befriended others to side against me. Harry Link warned me about Barbara, at the time, but I didn't listen. I even moved her into my home for six weeks in 2014 when she claimed to be facing homelessness."


There is no such thing as the “Truth Movement”, as promoted by Howard Nemaizer. It is in FACT, a vast counterintelligence operation, exploiting hordes of government stooges just like Howard Nemaizer. And he, like all of his ilk, have swallowed it, hook, line and sinker.

I have no idea what he is talking about, to “discredit” his “associates”. Which associates? What are their names? As usual, he doesn't say. It is all vague generalities. I have no need to “discredit” any unnamed associates of Howard Nemaizer. They easily discredit themselves with no help from me.

And never, at any time, have I “befriended” anyone for the purpose of having them “side” against Howard Nemaizer. That statement is preposterous.

Again, why does he not name these individuals? Because they don't exist, or maybe they exist only in Nemaizer's paranoid, self-aggrandizing fantasies.

He says that Harry Link “warned” him about Barbara Hartwell. Of course he did. Harry Link, just another extremely aggressive, ambitious amateur wannabe, trying to make a name for himself. Just another loudmouth buffoon.

Again, Nemaizer repeats the lie that he moved me into his home, “for six weeks in 2014”. It was in FACT, 29 days in 2013, NOT 42 days (six weeks) in 2014.


"Soon after, Barbara Hartwell turned on me (as she has done to many others) in an attempt to discredit me on her blog. Barbara Hartwell, the poor suffering MK ULTRA "victim" is a CIA COINTELPRO operative currently living in the tony town of Rhinebeck, NY. So much for facing homelessness. She is a fraud and con artist and if you read her relentless attacks you will realize she is absolutely insane."


Now, Howard Nemaizer repeats his claim that I “turned” on him. Nothing could be further from the truth. No, the FACT is, once I had escaped from the horrible basement of his house, after all the lies, the false promises, the terrible damages and losses caused by him, I wanted nothing further to do with him.

Once again, Nemaizer makes a false claim, “as she has done to many others”. What “others”? Why does he not name them? There are no such individuals, so he fabricates another false story.

The FACT is, in 2013 I lost my home and most of everything I owned. I tried to get help, but with no success. I was in FACT “facing homelessness”.

In FACT, I never asked Howard Nemaizer for anything, not “donations” (as per his claims), certainly not for sanctuary. He offered it of his own volition, along with many lies, false promises and fraudulent assurances. Including that his wife, Maureen Nemaizer, would welcome me. He lied. Much later, he admitted as much, publicly, in one of his smear pieces. He stated: “My wife didn't like the idea at all”. Had I been told the truth, I would never have gone there, no matter what happened, no matter the state of dire emergency, which was in FACT, that I would be homeless if I could not find some temporary sanctuary.

Which has all been documented (and much more) in detailed reports on this site. Reports based on FACTS, that is.

I accepted his fraudulent offer of “sanctuary”, only because I had nowhere to go. It was the only offer I received. Howard Nemaizer was of no help whatsoever to me. In FACT, his unscrupulous actions made my situation infinitely worse.

And for the record, where I live, “the tony town of Rhinebeck”, is none of Howard Nemaizer's damnable business.


"She is a fraud and con artist and if you read her relentless attacks you will realize she is absolutely insane."


So now, living in Rhinebeck, according to Howard Nemaizer, makes me a “fraud”, a “con artist” and “absolutely insane”. I fail to follow Nemaizer's faulty logic here, but it is obvious that he reeks of undisguised malice.


"This became clearer to me soon after we gave her a place to stay. Soon after she left all her contact phone numbers and emails dried up. I was unable to locate her. I called out appeals for her to contact me on every show I did . I was very worried about her. A year later, after apparently falling off the earth, she shows up in Rhinebeck, NY relentlessly attacking me, my wife and of course, TRUTH TALK NEWS on her blog without so much as a phone call or email to me. Just a laser beam driven relentless string of attacks."


More lies from Howard Nemaizer. I left Nemaizer's residence on December 21, 2013. I was forced to leave my possessions in his basement for five (5) months because I could not afford to hire movers. In May, 2014 I contacted Nemaizer to let him know that the movers would be coming to retrieve my possessions. I spoke to him on the phone.

I have documented in numerous reports the details of how I was grossly insulted and mistreated by Howard and Maureen Nemaizer and their lowlife friends, so I won't bother repeating that here.


"I was unable to locate her. I called out appeals for her to contact me on every show I did . I was very worried about her."


I changed my phone numbers and e-mail address after I moved. I did not give them to Howard Nemaizer, for what by now should be the obvious reason that I wanted no further contact with him, ever again. He was unable to locate me for the simple reason that I did not want to be located – certainly not by Howard Nemaizer.

I find it astounding that he actually seems to believe he had done nothing wrongful, not the lies and false promises, not the FACT that his wife, Maureen Nemaizer, issued a callous directive that I must be thrown into the street on December 21, 2013, with my elderly cat, knowing we had nowhere to go.

I did not have any reason to go to Howard Nemaizer's website, or watch his shows. I did not see his “appeals”. And if he had actually been “very worried” about me, as he claims, if he had ever had any concern whatsoever for me, he would never have treated me in such a totally unscrupulous manner.

Then, I later discovered to my dismay, that Howard Nemaizer had been grossly exploiting and misrepresenting my name and website. He left his grimy footprints all over my name, promoting a plethora of false and fraudulent information.

I had no idea what he was up to, until I found it quite by accident. He was promoting this false and fraudulent information, not just on his website, but on other sites. Trying to put a stop to it, I posted a public notice, asking him politely, and respectfully, to REMOVE the fraudulent material. He disregarded my public notices, and my subsequent demands, until finally, he posted a defamatory notice that he refused to remove his own falsehoods unless he was PAID by Barbara Hartwell!

"A year later, after apparently falling off the earth, she shows up in Rhinebeck, NY relentlessly attacking me, my wife and of course, TRUTH TALK NEWS on her blog without so much as a phone call or email to me. Just a laser beam driven relentless string of attacks."


Howard Nemaizer, with his false time line (according to him, 2014-2015) now states that “she shows up in Rhinebeck, NY. In FACT, I did not “fall off the earth”, just because Howard Nemaizer had no knowledge of my whereabouts.

I realize such an aggressive busybody as Nemaizer could never understand this concept, that it was NONE OF HIS BUSINESS where I live, how I live, or when I “showed up” there. He has no knowledge about anything related to my life, because he has no source for that information. He is as usual, engaging in wild speculation and making all manner of false assumptions.


"One day she just decided, (or was told/programmed) to attack me and my credibility, She continues to attack mine and other truth activist's credibility to this day. Beware of Barbara Hartwell"


Howard Nemaizer now presents his cloak-and-dagger conspiracy theory that Barbara Hartwell was “told/programmed” to attack him and his credibility. What credibility?

He then throws in some so-called “truth activists” (unnamed, of course) for good measure. I'll take an educated guess:


"WE ARE CHANGE with Howard Nema and Vinny B da Truth, later called TRUTH TALK NEWS began to really take off, after having author Fritz Springmeier on as a guest."


"Vinny B da Truth": Just another silly screen name for one Vincent Blasone. Big deal.

Fritz Springmeier: Another pseudonym. Aka Arthur Alexander Jr. aka Victor Schoof. Convicted felon (bank robbery), charlatan, false “Christian minister”, con artist.

Howard Nema: Real name Howard Nemaizer. Winner of the much coveted JACKASS AWARD.

So why do all these so-called “truth activists”, members in good standing of the so-called “Truth Movement”, use pseudonyms?

But there's more. Now comes Janet Phelan, a cohort of Howard Nemaizer, who also adds her comments on Barbara Hartwell, on a message thread on Facebook.

I received this by e-mail, and I am not familiar with the format of Facebook. I am not sure of the order of the comments posted, or if all were included, but I believe that the comments speak very clearly for themselves.

This particular exchange is between Janet Phelan and Sherri Kane.

Thanks to my friend Sherri Kane for bringing this to my attention.


JANET PHELAN EXCHANGE WITH SHERRI KANE


JANET PHELAN:

"And you are slightly right about the radio. You got me one gig, on Vinny Eastwood's show. I was to appear with you and Len and Barbara and I turned it down. I didn't want to be on air with you. I thought you were kinda scummy and I didn't want to be associated."


SHERRI KANE:


"You thought we were “scummy” for getting you a radio show gig but you accepted the gig though, being the opportunist elitist scumbag you are! In reality, you wanted the show to be all about you! I am glad you have exposed yourself here for being an elitist opportunist scumbag! This folks is how Janet treats people who are trying to help promote her, and people that are exposing the highest levels of pedophilia and child sex trafficking, and people exposing vaccine dangers who have put their lives on the line. Now imagine what she did to Barbara too! Yup I hit the needle right on the nose with exposing Janet here...I hit a nerve! You see Howard Nema the POS is siding with you now! With friends like her who needs enemies. Again Howard if you had no show she would be sucking up to someone else right now!"


SHERRI KANE:


"Len and I promoted you Janet! I don't remember how many times now, Janet C. Phelan we got you radio gigs and you did not want to have Len and I there with you at the same time. You are self serving...an opportunist. Even in Barbara's worse reports, she never said anything terrible about you or something that was not true. And you know how bad she is being attacked by COINTELPRO still to this day. You know darn well she defected from the CIA and why she defected from there...She exposed the entire pedophilia protection racket by Gunderson and company. And regardless of what your personal feelings of Barbara are, she is still one of the greatest whistleblowers who stood alone for so long until the same people attacked us and you! Do you make any mention of this here? Why don't you educate people on this? You are the character assassin! Here you are on this thread and you know Barbara is not on Facebook and badmouthing Barbara. You are a backstabber and traitor in my book. I see you as someone who would step over dead bodies if it would bring you fame. Your memory seems to have lapsed if you don't remember why we stopped speaking to you long ago, but my memory is still well aware of why! Barbara considered you one of her dearest friends and I witnessed your betrayal of her. You knew she was being attacked by certain individuals but you chose to connect with them anyway, because you believed it could bring you further publicity of your book. This is how you roll!"


JANET PHELAN:


"Sherri, Wow, the best you can do is parrot Barbara's libel site? Barbara posts in a venue where no one can respond to her depraved lies. Doesn't that bother you? Does it bother you that she continues to state that I support the UN when my articles expose the UN as facilitating US eugenics policies? I asked you before and I will ask you again ---did I get something wrong in my articles? Can you point to errors of fact in my work?"


I have published a number of reports which addressed issues related to Janet Phelan, after I broke off my professional association and friendship with her. She betrayed my trust by discussing me with my known enemies, behind my back, and attempted to meddle in my business for her own self-serving ends. She showed no respect for my privacy or personal boundaries. And these were all PUBLIC issues, not private communications.

Janet Phelan, from my observations and experience, is an extremely aggressive, ambitious individual. The left-wing politics she espouses are, in my opinion, what have planted the seeds of destruction in this nation. She is not an amateur, but a trained professional journalist, of many years, so I give credit where it is due. But I am adamantly opposed to what she believes, supports and promotes.

Note that in this Facebook message, she commingles issues which are not connected to the topic under discussion. That is typical of leftists, busybodies, and all aggressive people, I have found. They can't seem to stick with the actual issues and have little use for facts. Facts stand in the way of their agenda, which is the micromanaging of other people's business.

Janet Phelan accuses Sherri Kane of being a “parrot” of Barbara Hartwell's “libel site”. No, Sherri speaks from her own experience, I have no doubt.

There is no libel on my website, only statements of fact, as well as opinions. But there are many people who disagree with me, and don't like what I publish, who will falsely label it as such.

If I have something to say to any person, or about any person, I will say the same thing to their face, as I will in a report. Unless of course I do not know the person, or am not on speaking terms with that person, who has published false information. In that case, I will expose their lies and refute them, in my own defense.

Janet Phelan accuses me here of “depraved lies”. That is a very strong statement, but to what exactly does she refer?

Does specify the "depraved lies'? No, of course not. For if she did, she knows I could easily refute them, one by one.


"Barbara posts in a venue where no one can respond to her depraved lies. Doesn't that bother you?"


Now, here is an issue which sheds light on the mindset of Janet Phelan, one which I have addressed before in my reports. Janet Phelan, like Howard Nemaizer (who called me a “coward” because I don't have a “comments” section on my website), evidently believes she has the “right” to respond to anything anyone says, on HER own terms, meaning that another person is required to provide her with a forum to state her opinions.

This mentality (pervasive on the Internet) is that of a free-for-all, where anything goes, and the actual right of the INDIVIDUAL to set his own boundaries against interlopers, gate-crashers, busybodies; to determine his own policies on his own website, simply does not exist. Dead wrong.

Thank the Lord, that right DOES exist! No busybodies are going to tell me what I "should" and "should not" be doing on my own website.

So, for the record, once again, I am an independent journalist. My website is not a public forum for all and sundry. If anyone has anything to say about me, about my work, they are certainly free to say it, ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE, or in any other public forum they choose. If what they have to say is defamatory, I may choose to expose it as such. Case closed.

Now, she brings up the UN.


"Does it bother you that she continues to state that I support the UN when my articles expose the UN as facilitating US eugenics policies?"


Janet Phelan thinks that because she claims to “expose” certain policies of the UN, that automatically negates her support of them in other policies and her participation in UN conferences? The fact is, she traffics with them on a regular basis, has done for many years.

The UN is a vehicle for totalitarian global government. They promote all sorts of morally repugnant programs (including, but certainly not limited to, eugenics), using unlawful muscle to try to force them on Americans who defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. The UN is the enemy of all liberty-loving Americans, and of all Christians, of that there can be no doubt.

But she has no problem with that. So, like her fellow travelers, she wants to pick and choose, she wants to cherry pick at her whim, or the whims of any number of other foreign entities. The hell with the U.S. Constitution! The hell with the God-given unalienable rights of INDIVIDUALS. The hell with the country from which she is in self-proclaimed “exile”.

Tiresome and time-consuming as it is, I'm glad for the opportunity to stand up for what I believe, and against those who stand mostly for personal ambition, self-aggrandizement and ego-gratification, at the expense of anyone they think they can exploit for their own ends.

Shame on them and all who support, endorse or promote them.


Barbara Hartwell Percival
Believer in the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Defender of the Constitution
Enemy of the New World Order Police State
September 6, 2017