Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Monday, September 2, 2013

URGENT APPEAL FOR DONATIONS


 
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA is the one and only official website of Barbara Hartwell. The archives of this site contain roughly two decades of documentation related to government crimes, corruption, coverups and the conspiracies that I have personally witnessed, investigated, and by which I, and others have at various times been victimized/targeted.
 
The purpose of this website is firstly to provide a body of information and corresponding evidence, for the public record. Secondly, my reports serve as just one of various forms of activism, in defense of the God-given unalienable rights and liberties of the Individual. 
 
The crimes committed by the U.S. government against my person have been literally a lifelong ordeal, and my battle against the evildoers has been ongoing since childhood. I am now a senior citizen, blessed with three beloved grandsons, and it is for their future that my concern is greatest.
 
What kind of country can they expect to inherit? Will they ever see true Liberty in their lifetime?
 
I can only pray that I will be able to live long enough to make a real difference in their lives.
 
I am only one person, and over these many years, I have had to stand alone, due to lack of resources and support. I've never had even one person I could rely on for anything, including material support, and the same holds true to this day. This fact is one that I find it extremely important to document for the public record.
 
Most of any personal property I have ever owned has been stolen, destroyed or otherwise taken from me (one way or another) by the government. Let's just say they "arranged" for it to happen, always with plausible deniability. 
 
Due to having no official employment history, I am not eligible even for social security, much less disabilty benefits, although I am disabled. All disabilities from which I suffer (including chronic illnesses) are a direct result of assaults on my person by various means, including (but not limited to) "arranged" car crashes, directed-energy weaponry, biological/chemical warfare, genetic tampering, military hardware and other implements of torture and destruction.
 
I have only rarely, over a period of decades, been able to get even the most rudimentary medical care, even in cases of acute injuries. I have never had any medical insurance, nor have been able to afford the regular health care I need, especially considering the disabilities. I have disability letters from doctors, which have simply been disregarded by persons from whom I sought support, even those from whom I should have a "reasonable expectation" of concern for my well-being. In their lack of concern, they refuse to acknowledge the disabilities, as well as the cause. Or, they falsely believe that "benefits" are available to me, where they are not (the government, again.)
 
My list of grievances against the government, especially CIA (and their hirelings and minions) is a mile long, and yet I have never been able to find any legal assistance whatsoever, though I certainly have grounds for lawsuits galore -- "justice", from my experience, may be for sale, but not to someone like me, or others who have been targeted for persecution by the very government who is responsible for the atrocities visited upon us.
 
My current situation is by far the worst it has ever been. I have no regular source of support, material or otherwise, and I no longer have a secure home.
 
I cannot afford treatment for debilitating illnesses. I cannot afford gas for my car, nor to pay for the car insurance. The only way to put food on the table is Christian charities, but even so there is not enough available, as their resources are limited.
 
My electric power will soon be shut off, that is, unless I can find some way to pay the bill. The Salvation Army has already paid a portion, but it was only a one-time thing. I have oil heat/hot water, but no money to order a delivery of fuel, and now that the summer is ending, I am at greater risk than ever.
 
To put it bluntly, unless I get some assistance soon, I am probably not long for this world. This is no exaggeration, but the unvarnished truth.
 
As for my Internet/phone service, I've got another final disconnect notice, effective in the next few days. I can only thank my good friend Dr. Antonella Carpenter for raising the money to pay for that over the last 3 months, but each month I must prepare to lose my communications, along with all possibilities of continuing my work online and as co-host of the Medical Conspiracy radio show  with Dr. Carpenter, my fellow whistleblower and Target of extreme government persecution.
 
If you find my work, this website, and my radio broadcasts with Dr. Carpenter of value, in your own fight for Liberty, your own stand against tyranny, injustice and corruption, and/or simply because you care, please make a donation.
 
Thank you very much for your consideration, and for anything, in the spirit of Christian charity or love gifts, you may find it in your heart to donate. No amount is too small, even a few dollars can buy cat food for Kyra, or other vital necessities.
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
September 2, 2013
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Perc
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA